Friday, August 29, 2008

You are a holy ground

During my daily walk and morning worship, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the incident when the angel of the Lord appeared to Moses in flames of fire from within a bush. He drew my attention to Exodus 3:5 when God told Moses to put off his sandals because the ground he was standing on was a holy ground.

I tried to sing a worship song ‘You are on holy ground’ but the Holy Spirit kept on nudging me I had to stop. I asked Him what He was trying to show me and He said: “You are a holy ground.” I said; “who, me?” “Yes,” He said. “Don’t you know you are the temple of God?” I thought about it for a while and God the Father dwells in you. God the Son our Lord Jesus Christ dwells in you. The Trinity dwells in me. Is there a holier ground than this?

No comments: