Sunday, January 4, 2009

Speak what you want

Though I found it easy to make the decision to change what I say, implementing it has been another matter. I have tried it for the past few days in vain! How do I do this?

I recall what Jesus said in John 15:4-5 "Abide in me and I in you. As......for without me you can do nothing." He also gave us the Helper, the Spirit of truth Who teaches us all things and leads us into all truth. Listening and doing what He teaches is the answer to all our problems.

"As a man thinks within, so is he!" (Proverbs 23:7) So without changing my way of thinking I am getting no where in my resolution. I have to change how I think by renewing my mind.

I have therefore decided to spend time reading the Word of God daily, meditating on it continually, listening to the Holy Spirit all the time and doing what the Word says.

If you been through the same struggle please share with us or check this blog tomorrow and be blessed.

No comments: