Thursday, November 12, 2009

I submit myself to the Word of God

Holy spirit, thank You for encouraging me to abide in the Word of God as I submit myself to You. "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

For though I live in the world, I do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
I am transformed by the renewing of my mind that I may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Hebrews 4:12
2 Corintians 10:3-5
Romans 12:2

No comments: