Monday, November 2, 2009

Walking in the will of God

Galatians 5:16 “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.”
A sure way to stay in the will of God is by walking in the spirit. Walking in the spirit is away of thinking that lines up with the Word. Walking in the flesh is also a way of thinking that doesn’t agree or align with the Word of God. Chech your thinking: Does it line up with the Word of God? Can you walk in the spirit without knowing the Word of God? Will power may take you for a little while but it will not sustain you. Remember, holiness is being of one mind with God and this will be achieved through walking in the Word by the Holy Spirit.

Decide to walk in spirit today. “I am not going to change the Word of God. I am going to allow the Word to change me
God says in Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:"
John 6:63 Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”

No comments: