Saturday, April 3, 2010

Submit to the Holy Spirit

Father God, in the name of Jesus I thank You that I shall prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. I trust in You Lord with all my heart and I do not lean on my own understanding but in all my ways I acknowledge You. I submit myself to Your Word which exposes, sift, analyzes and judges the very thoughts and purposes of my heart. I constantly renew my mind listen to the Holy Spirit as He directs my path. Amen.
3 John 2, Proverbs 3:5

"For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart." Hebrews 412 AMPLIFIED BIBLE

No comments: