Thursday, September 11, 2008

The word of God is health and healing

My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:20-23 NKJ

When I feed my spirit man with the Word of God, it makes a demand on the flesh to line up with the Word. Just as physical exercise makes demands on the physical body, causing the heart to beat faster as more blood flows in to bring more oxygen to the cells so does the flesh respond to the Word of God through my spirit. I am aware that my body responds to my words in some way depending on their foundation.
I therefore delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37.4
I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. Revelation 10.11
I agree that the Word of God is law. The Word of God is the most important thing because it is life to me and healing to all my flesh. It is food to my spirit, mind, emotions and body.
Therefore I abide in the Word and let the Holy be my health mentor

No comments: